In today’s volatile oil price environment, the analysis of risk in an economic evaluation of an upstream oil and gas investment is absolutely crucial. Corporate/asset acquisitions and disposal, acreage bidding, exploration drilling evaluations, field development decisions, equipment purchases, lease / buy decisions, fiscal negotiations and so on all require comprehensive economic analyses.
The complete economics analysis will be based first of all on detailed after tax cash flow analyses incorporating full fiscal effects, the assessment of economic indicators and detailed probability analysis. Such analyses are now standard in the evaluation of investments in today’s international upstream oil and gas industry.
If you want to be able to perform this analysis and learn how to:
- Value oil and gas properties
- Construct petroleum industry cash flow projections.
- Calculate and know how to apply economic indicators.
- Perform risk analysis to exploration & production investments.
- Evaluate and model fiscal/PSC terms of countries worldwide.
Here is the course which you may want to attend:
Title: Petroleum Economics and Risk Analysis
Instructor: Mr. Guy Allinson
For information, please contact LDI Training.
Email address: LDITrain@singnet.com.sg