Coiled Tubing has been successfully used in well intervention jobs for several decades. Due to its versatility, practicality, and cost-effectiveness, it is widely used to service oil and gas wells around the world.
This course is designed to teach participants the surface and Pressure Control Equipment, the bottom hole assembly components (downhole tools), the string manufacturing and operational limits, the interventions performed with Coiled Tubing (20+ different interventions including Coiled Tubing Drilling and Coiled Tubing Drill Out) and how to deal with Fatigue and Corrosion.
Nitrogen equipment and calculations for Nitrogen interventions are also covered and extensive coverage of emergency responses and contingencies.
This course will be presented virtually via Zoom by Diego Londono a specialist who has worked with Coiled Tubing for over 24 years.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
By attending this course, participants will:
- Learn how to plan, design, manage and execute Coiled Tubing interventions
- Improve operational performance during Coiled Tubing interventions
- Select Coiled Tubing equipment for given field conditions and applications
- Select the proper Pressure Control Equipment for any particular well condition
- Select the most commonly used downhole tools and explain their function
- Calculate and define Coiled Tubing string limits
- Understand the various applications of Coiled Tubing.
- Recognize, prevent and manage corrosive conditions and their impact
- Work safely with liquid Nitrogen
- Calculate Nitrogen volumes required for a given application
- Take appropriate actions during emergency responses and contingencies
- About coiled tubing
- Surface equipment
- Pressure control equipment
- Bottom hole assembly components
- Coiled tubing strings
- Operational limits
- Pumping operations
- Mechanical operations
- Coiled tubing drilling operations
- Life estimation (fatigue)
- String management
- Emergency responses and contingencies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE COURSE
- Well Interventions or Well Services Supervisors
- Operations or Field Engineers
- Coiled Tubing Supervisors and Operators
- Production Engineers
- Drilling Engineers
- Completion Engineers
- Safety professionals
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR – DIEGO LONDONO
Diego Londoño, a Petroleum Engineer with 24+ years of experience in the oil and gas industry, is an expert on rigless well interventions.
He has worked for major oil companies and service companies in countries such as Colombia, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the UAE where he is currently working on an offshore project.
His experience includes the execution and supervision of electric cable, coiled tubing, stimulation, hydraulic and acid fracturing, and production testing jobs. He had worked as a Well Integrity Coordinator on an offshore project in the Middle East.
He has taught courses on coil tubing operations and rigless well interventions for more than 10 years.
COURSE FEE: US$ 1950.00 per person
COURSE DATE: June 6-10, 2022
This is a 5-day virtual course conducted via Zoom.
Daily training time: 9:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00 Singapore Time (GMT +8)
Register Online HERE.
This course is presented by LDI Training. For information on in-house training or our other courses, please email your message to email@example.com.